Early Registration for PreK and Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year will be the first week of May this year. If your child will be four (4)
years of age on or before August 15, 2017
, he/she may be eligible for PreK registration
. More complete guidelines to see if your child qualifies for PreK can be found here
1. A copy of the child’s Social Security Card.
2. A copy of the child’s State Birth Certificate (NOT the mother’s copy)
a. You may obtain a copy of a Tennessee State Birth Certificate for a charge of $8 from the Health Department (correct change or check).
3. A copy of their Insurance Card
4. A copy of the NEW Immunization/Physical Form (Must be the NEW form)
a. Morgan County Schools cannot accept the old form.
b. Pick up the NEW form from your doctor or the Health Department.
5. PRE-K ONLY - Income Verification (Ex. Pay check stubs, food stamps, W-2, etc.)